*i found this brand through another fashion blogger, http://www.northernlights-southernbelles.com/, and i fell in love. i have always had a thing for velvet. i used to think dancing in a long sleeved velvet leotard was a good decision….and wondered why i was always the only girl sweating. but anyways, im kind of in love with these pants.
*yes, dsw, i saw your commercial and now im obsessed. one in every color please.
dsw – unisa gillean over the knee boot
* i put together this style collage of a few fall items for my daughter. her wishlist from me. all of us mommas know that shopping for your kid is somehow even more exciting.
1. today is the best day ever tee/ chasing fireflies
2. jacket/ h&m
3. knit hat/ h&m
4. smile sweater/ gap
5. boots/ h&m
6. leopard sweater/ old navy
7. jeggings/ ruum
8. sweater tights/ target
9. plaid dress/ macys
maybe this wishlist will be more for my husband…
* wool blend coat from h&m. im obsessed with this. this coat can go casual or fancy. thats what i always look for in a winter coat because i hate the fact that i obviously have to buy one so i ooooonly wanna purchase one.
* sutton medium saffiano leather satchel by michael kors. this is beautiful. its like theres a light shining on it and angels are singing, aaaahhhhhhhh.